Have you got an ugly old-fashioned website? Do your friends laugh at you?
We can help you get your own back by giving you a swanky professional site that won’t cost a fortune.
Perhaps you have never had a website before and are a bit nervous about taking the plunge. Don’t worry – we will hold your hand every step of the way. Just drop us a line or give us a bell on 07510 434804 and we will discuss your options and figure out exactly what you need.
Our web design process goes something like this:
- You send us an email saying you want a lovely new website
- We call you back to discuss what you need and then send you a brief questionnaire with questions about your company, your competitors, what you love and hate and any specific extra stuff you want (blog, shopping cart, etc.)
- Based on your responses, we send you an estimate and contract
- You squeal with delight at how surprisingly affordable we are and pay us a 50% deposit so we can schedule the work
- We then start work on the site, producing a few initial concepts for you to see
- You pick your favourite and then let us know if there are any bits you want tweaked to make it just right
- We grumble when you ask us to mash the disparate elements from two concepts into one Frankenstein’s Monster of a site (please don’t ask us to do this)
- We persuade you to let us handle the bulk of the design so you end up with something fantastic
- You trust us and sign off on the final design
- We feel happy and special
- We go away and work on the approved design for a few days
- We help you sort out domain names, hosting and email accounts if necessary because it can be a bit scary
- Your site is uploaded, you pay the balance and the site goes live
- Everyone is happy and we add your site to our portfolio because we are so proud of it
We charge £40 per hour and our estimates are based on similar projects we have undertaken in the past. We are usually pretty close and have never charged anyone more than the estimate. It’s really there to protect us in the event that you want us to try every possible font and colour combination because you don’t trust our judgement (if that’s the case you probably shouldn’t ask us to design your site).
A typical site with 5-10 pages, a blog and a contact form should set you back somewhere between £1600 and £2000.
Oh, you saw an advert on the telly where they will build your site for £99 including unlimited revisions? We suggest you go for that instead and come back to us if it doesn’t work out too well…